SMALL BAR REFRIGERATORS. HOW TO REFILL REFRIGERANT.
Small Bar Refrigerators
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- Prevent or forbid the entrance or movement of
- a counter where you can obtain food or drink; "he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar"
- barroom: a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; "he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
- Fasten (something, esp. a door or window) with a bar or bars
- Prohibit (someone) from doing something
- prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
Mojito Bars Recipe
3 tablespoons light rum or 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract plus 3 tablespoons water
16 fresh mint leaves, chopped
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons grated lime peel
2/3 cup fresh lime juice (from 6 limes)
2 to 3 drops green food color, if desired
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. In small bowl, combine rum and chopped mint. Set aside.
2. Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar together with electric mixer on medium speed. Mix in 1 3/4 cup of the flour on low speed, just until well combined. Press in pan. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix eggs and sugar, with whisk. Add remaining 1/4 cup flour and salt, mix with whisk until blended. Mix in lime peel, lime juice, food color and milk.
4. Place strainer over medium bowl; pour rum mixture into strainer. Press mixture with back of spoon through strainer to drain liquid from leaves; discard leaves. Mix strained liquid into egg mixture, with whisk until well combined. Pour over partially baked crust. Bake 25 to 27 minutes longer or until center is set.
5. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store bars, tightly covered, in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Cream Cheese- Peanut Butter Bars!
Chocolate Cream Cheese –Peanut Butter Bars
Cookie Base and Topping…
1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
3 Tbs veg oil
1 Tbs water
1-1/4 cups semi sweet choc chips
? cup butter/marg
1 -8 oz package cream cheese softened
2/3 cup Peanut butter
? cup powdered sugar
? cup whipping cream
Heat oven to 350...Spray bottom only of 13x9 pan.
In large bowl stir cookie base and topping ingredients till soft dough forms.
Shape 6- 1 inch balls out of dough.
On ungreased cookie sheet place dough balls 2 inches apart flatten in crisscross pattern with fork.
Place remaining dough into pan. Bake cookies and base 10-12 minutes till edges are lightly browned
Cool 10 mins
In small microwave bowl heat choc chips and butter/marg uncovered on high 1 min to - 1min 30 sec. stirring every 30 seconds till mix is stirred smooth
Spread evenly over bars.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or till firm
In med bowl beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powered sugar and whipping cream on low speed till blended… beat on high for 2 minutes till light and fluffy.
Spread over chocolate layer.
Crush reserved cookies, sprinkle over cream cheese layer and press in lightly.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes
Cut into bars and store covered in refrigerator
Betty Crocker recipe.
Related topics: ge wine fridge krack refrigeration equipment broken fridges wine refrigerator best ice maker in refrigerator refrigerate used refrigerator trucks sub zero freezer built in compact refrigerator ge side by side refrigerator freezer
- (火) 04:24:10|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/02(水) 02:54:08 |
- [ Edit ]