r Diagrams : Can I Paint My Fridge
: Proper Refrige
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- (diagram) make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- A simplified drawing showing the appearance, structure, or workings of something; a schematic representation
- A diagram is a two-dimensional geometric symbolic representation of information according to some visualization technique. Sometimes, the technique uses a three-dimensional visualization which is then projected onto the two-dimensional surface.
- A figure composed of lines that is used to illustrate a definition or statement or to aid in the proof of a proposition
- (diagram) a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
Origami - Mice
designed by Makoto Yamaguchi.
folded by Ayuenchen.
diagram in "Origami Tanteidan Newsletter 35".
paper size: 10cm x 10cm.
model size: 4.5 cm (excluded tail) x 1.5cm x 2.5cm(H).
finished date: 2009.05.17.
Cheese! Cheese! Who can open the refrigerator
Diagram of an ADR
Diagram of a refrigeration unit called the Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerator (ADR). An ADR uses the magnetic properties of molecules in the "salt pill" to cool the detector to 60 milliKelvin (or 0.06 degrees above absolute zero).
Related topics: dometic refrigerator recall clean refrigerator coils fridge magnet letters font boat refrigeration systems commercial refrigeration for air conditioning technicians commercial cooler freezer ziploc pint freezer bags
- (火) 04:25:29|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/02(水) 10:51:47 |
- [ Edit ]