- Used french door refrigerator
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- (pressure) a force that compels; "the public brought pressure to bear on the government"
- The continuous physical force exerted on or against an object by something in contact with it
- The force exerted per unit area
- The use of persuasion, influence, or intimidation to make someone do something
- (pressure) the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit); "the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure"
- (pressure) coerce: to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
Combined air conditioning and tap water heating plant using CO"2 as refrigerant
[An article from: Energy & Buildings]
This digital document is a journal article from Energy & Buildings, published by Elsevier in 2004. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Media Library immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
A combined air conditioning and tap water heating plant using carbon dioxide (CO"2) as refrigerant has been investigated theoretically and experimentally. The system is suitable for countries with year around cooling demand, such as Indonesia or Singapore, and a need for hot tap water. A unique CO"2 transcritical cycle characteristic for heating process can afford an improvement to a CO"2 air conditioning system when rejected heat from the system is recovered. Some parameters affecting performance of the combined system are discussed.
The thermal expansion valve—TXV—sits on top of the evaporator. It senses the temperature and pressure of the evaporator outlet tube and regulates the flow of refrigerant into the evaporator. The TXV is a needle valve and depends on clean, moisture-free refrigerant to operate properly.
Kairak BLU SYSTEM
Mariposa Food Co-Op is expanding and will feauture the Kairak BLU SYSTEM.Low pressure glycol that reduces harmful carbon producing refrigerants.Refrigeration of the future is here
The Porter-Cable 394 5-inch Low Profile Random Orbit Sander with Dust Collection and Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Pad comes with a 3.5 Amp EnduraTech motor for increased performance and durability. The EnduraTech Motor Technology has 71-percent fewer wear components for a 5-to-10x longer motor life and its electronic load control provides for 42-percent faster material removal. An electronic motor brake reduces spin-down time by 73-percent for increased productivity and mechanical pad brake reduces free-spin to virtually eliminate gouging. Other features include a low profile design that reduces sander height by 31-percent for better control and finish, and a variable-speed 7,000-to-12,000 OPM for optimal removal rate on a variety of materials. With a rubber grip for added comfort and control and an integrated dust port that accepts 1- and 1-1/2-inch vacuum hoses for optimal dust collection, this sander comes with a 3/32-inch orbit diameter. This sander measures 4 x 5 x 12 inches and weighs 2.1 pounds.
Related topics: rca refrigerator bisque counter depth refrigerator drinks in refrigerator new fridge smell refrigerant gas monitor monogram 48 refrigerator commercial refrigerator manufacturer
- (火) 04:26:44|
- Category: None